Your Neighbourhood House/Centre can apply for project funding from philanthropic organisations and foundations which require DGR status.
Please note all projects must be approved by the ANHCA Public Fund Committee prior to submission to the grant maker.
- Develop your project plan and research potential grant opportunities
- Call or email us to discuss your proposal, please allow two weeks before the closing date to complete our process.
- Contact the grant maker to discuss your proposal and your intention to submit through ANHCA
- Download and fill out the ANHCA Public Fund for DGR Project Funding – Application Form
- Download and fill out the Memorandum of Understanding – Project Funding
Return all required documents to email@example.com
Need some help thinking through your project proposal? You can find great tips and suggestions in this presentation by Natalie Egleton, CEO of FRRR.