Does your local community know your Neighbourhood House / Centre exists? Having a sign out the front of your Neighbourhood House / Centre can be a great way to raise your profile in the local community.
About the signs
The signs are 350mm wide x 450mm high on 4.6mm thick composite panel (bigger than a parking sign – about 2.5cm bigger than an A3 piece of paper all round) with printed logos and anti-graffiti coating, rounded corners and packaged individually in a cardboard sleeve.
There are three types of signs – one for Neighbourhood Houses, one for Neighbourhood Centres and one for Community Centres, as shown below.
- Cost for one sign = $80 (including GST & delivery)
- Cost for two signs = $140.00 (including GST & delivery)
- Cost for three signs = $198.00 (including GST & delivery).
For orders of four signs or more please call 0414 351 352.
Order Process & Distribution
The ordering process is through survey monkey. To enter the ordering system, please:
- Highlight this URL with your mouse: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NHandCOrdersForSigns
- Copy the URL (right click on your mouse and click ‘copy’)
- Paste the URL into a browser to order a sign.
Please note, after you have placed your order, ANHCA will email an invoice to your organisation and your order will be dispatched after your payment has been received.