New grants are available to tackle poverty and disadvantage in local communities.
These grants are being offered to:
- Metro houses through the Sidney Myer Fund and ANHCA’s ‘Supporting Stronger Communities’ program
- Regional and rural houses through Foundation for Rural & Regional Renewal’s (FRRR) ‘Strengthening Rural Communities’ program
The ‘Supporting Stronger Communities’ grants, valued up to $10,000 each, are available in two rounds:
- Round 1 applications open: 31 May – 5 July
- Round 2 applications open: 28 July – 30 August
Please read the following documents before applying:
- Program Guidelines
- Metropolitan based Neighbourhood Houses and Centres Explained
- Information about eligible Partnership arrangements
To apply visit anhca.smartygrants.com.au
For enquiries regarding these metro grants, contact the ANHCA Grants Officer Emily Harnett at firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 9602 1228.
Regional and rural
The ‘Strengthening Rural Communities’ grants are also available in two rounds:
- ‘Small and Vital’ (up to $10,000): now open until 25 June
- ‘Larger Leverage’ (up to $25,000): open in August – 24 September.
For more details and to apply visit: frrr.org.au/strengthening_rural_communities
For enquiries regarding these regional and rural grants, contact the FRRR at 1800 170 020 or email email@example.com.